lunedì 20 settembre 2010

Meru - Kenya: Farming and Exports from Meru

About Me

This is me. My name is Lucy K. Marete and I am a farmer from Meru - Kenya. I have various pieces of land that I rent to grow different crops.
This month Im harvesting potatoes and the export quality bananas and pawpaws are getting ready.
The challenges that I face as a farmer is lack of market for my products.
I will be sharing pictures and information of farming practices, and life in our farming villages.

My dream is to find good export market for my products and also be able to open ways for other farmers like me to get good returns for their sweat in the farms.
Feel free to mail us for a farm visit, ideas of improving our farming systems and information on market for the products that we produce.
Thanks!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento